Watching our parents grow old can be a challenge, especially as their ability to care for themselves starts to slip. Many adult children fret over the wellbeing of their parents, and worry about their ability to care for themselves without knowing the signs.
We’ve pulled together a list of 6 signs that your aging parents need help:
- Confusion and uncertainty when performing once-familiar tasks.
- Missing important appointments.
- Bounced checks, calls from collections and late payment notices.
- Expired/spoiled groceries that don’t get thrown away.
- Poor personal hygiene.
- Forgetting to take medications.
All of these signs can be indicators of something larger – your parents may need more support. Have a look at our in-home care services and find out if Family Best Care is exactly what your parents – and you – need.