Did you know?
- Every year, more than 4 million people in the US are treated from a fall related injury.
- Fall related injuries cost more than $30 billion a year
- In 2011, nearly 30,000 older adults died from an unintentional fall
- 20-30% of injuries related to falls cause moderate to severe injury
- More than 60% of individuals who fall will fall again within 6 months
We recognize the importance of specialized care for these patients and have developed training, oversight, and procedures to help our seniors remain home safely.
What We Do
- Meet with the Client/Family– We do a complimentary needs assessment with every perspective client
- Basic Inspection– Covering all areas of living to ensure safety
- Create Plan of Care– Customized to fill the need of every individual patient
- Fill the Need– The ideal caregiver is carefully selected from the 100s on our staff based on the need
- Caregiver Orientation– Bring the caregiver to meet the patient at your facility, this way everyone is on the same page, ensuring a safe transition home.
- Start Up– A field supervisor brings the home to review and implement the Plan of Care
- Supervisory Visits– Random spot check visits are completed after to adjust Plan of Care as needed
- Peace of Mind- com gives assurance that the caregiver is where they should be when they should be there
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REFER A PATIENT CALL 425-647-8510